Wednesday 8 October 2014

The morning erotic love



I hate to wake up, I lie besides you.
My face in your hair, your stomach I care, you turn and a kiss we share,
Proximity is nil, breathing no air, with your leg you push the chair,
We’re going swift and hard, I don’t spare,  neither do you.
We face each other, bestow an intense stare, you play hard, you dare,
I play harder and you love it, I swear.

But honey my phones’ ringing , its morning, birds are singing,
Its springing, we’re wringing, to one another are we clinging,
you stitch a love bite, oh lord! its stinging,
Suddenly it hits and I realize, my meeting call was at eleven-thirty.
But I hate to go, you read my mind and hold me, you look at me,
The look I love, its sturdy and flirty and dirty.

Lazy me, I get up and hit the shower,
Even though, I’m late by an hour.
I feel your hands from behind screeching against my chest, with all power.
And I feel lazy again and I hate to go yet again.
You hold me tight, the floors’ wet,
So we slip a slight, my ears you bite, you're such a delight,
On floor we play and fight.

But I’m ready now, you prepare the tie for me
My associates are calling me, for the meeting I was remiss.
You make me wear the tie and offer me kiss,
Your kiss is such a bliss, haven’t left yet but already do I miss.
At the door am I, expecting a last kiss over again.
Which I do get,
And I hate to go yet again.

Find me on facebook | E-mail me @ sourish.sengupta@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment