Thursday 2 October 2014

A kiss me



To you, I write this today
On the 2nd of January did I first see you.
The very moment… my beat skipped a heart
Or my heart skipped a beat.
You make me write in errors whilst I think of you

I think I have fallen for you,
Every minute I do fall for you.
Haven’t seen you in person yet, but I download images from the facebook
Paste it in my heartbook, scribble in my notebook,
And now I cook recipes, recipes of how am I gonna speak with you
Months, days, hours, pass by and I still feel the same for you

Oppsy! A minute just got over, I fell for you again.
So I was wondering Miss beautiful,
If we could go out sometime
Maybe..
Like on a date,
shall we?
And if you permit, I would gaze at you all the time,
If you’d let me.
I see you similin’ already, once I kiss you,
If we…
And once I kiss you, I’d hope you’d say,
‘A kiss me’

Find me on facebook | E-mail me @ sourish.sengupta@hotmail.com
Please do share & like, if you do 'like' my stuff

1 comment:

  1. Sourish....I am speechless, you write in such a beautiful way.

    ReplyDelete