Monday 6 October 2014

From Paris to Spain, part 2 continued...



Seems like the food is here,
Well I must say, Miss…?  Miss Steele.
Oh yes, Miss Steele. The chicken looks fine, how about some bear?
Indeed, would love some. And could you please order some caviar?
Convinced. Why not dear.
I order and look remote. Beautiful weather and pleasant is the atmosphere.
Yes, it is lovely, dear.

Quite and silent it is for a moment now.
Neither do you speak nor do I.
I see you playing with your hair, focusing your eye-brow.
I see you smiling for no reason, oh lord! It makes me bow.
Your lips are soft, your lips are tender,
I could kiss them all day and night,
If not I could stare at them all day and night.

The train is crossing Toulouse.
In the midst of serene and composed farms are we.
Wish someday, you and me live in the farms in a little house.
I wonder what you’d say, if I told you my wish, I’d plea.
Oh no! silly me.
I shake my head, regain my senses and see,
Innocent as a child, naïve like a baby.
Its been like sixty minutes with you on this train,
Have no clue if I don’t tell about how I feel about you,
I won’t be able to get you out of my brain.
With this note I look outside, and I see the rain.
I free my vein, speeds the train, but I wish it to slow down,
As I wish the train not to reach the Spain.

To be continued...

Find me on facebook | E-mail me @ sourish.sengupta@hotmail.com
Share & like, if you do 'like' my stuff. 

No comments:

Post a Comment