Friday 3 October 2014

She smiles

                  



The chocolate liquid that I put on your lips,
Ain’t yours.
The fight we fought, the pillows we threw, the cotton that flew,
The soreness  in my life flies away,
It all being my cures.

The chess we play in the night, I do just to see you win.
After the win, your eyes that glows, happiness that shows, shout in joy that crows,
I lose, yet I win.
As prize I kiss your chin.
“Saw, baby I won again.” I pretend to be upset, waiting for you to love.
She engulfs my face in her hands wherein my life lies within.
“Next time you win, ok?” I smile, on each other we pile, in style,
The cuddle continues for a while.

The morning is bright and sunny,
All I see is, her face rests on my chest, “ wake up honey”
The naughty smile that you give, I knew you were awake
And you say, “yes my bunny.”
The morning cuddle, the morning chuckle, the talk too suttle,
We sleep for some time, knowing today may be the last time.

She’s brave, I believe. I am not, I deem.
The theatre is dark, with just a spot light.
A kiss is what I get from you, before I go in,
And a hug, too tight.
“you’ll be back sweetheart”
“yes my cute heart”

For I leave, she waits, and waits, and waits.
For us, it’s a all new start.
As I am brought out of the theatre, she smiles.
And that is all I came out to see.

Find me on facebook | E-mail me @ sourish.sengupta@hotmail.com
Please do share & like, if you do 'like' my stuff




2 comments: