Saturday 4 October 2014

A conversation, On a coffee date



Stop doing that! You are such a kid,
Making trails with the froth on the coffee top.
Oh lord! Don’t you listen, I ask you to stop!

Close your eyes  and don’t play around.
That’s sweet, my dimples tweet, and I cheat,
I keep my eyes open, just to see you write neat.

Open your eyes! see I drew something.
Looks like a heart, is it for me?
Yes, for this were you scolding me from when,
I’m sorry, here, I’ll write something for you as well, Just give me a pen.

I love you
Really? This is what you wanted to write from the very beginning?
Yes, ever since I first saw you,
My heart went spinning spinning.

Shut up Silly, what spinning spinning?
My heart, spinning spinning.
You are too such a kid, now stop drawing circles with the pen.
Can we meet tomorrow? But when?
Leave when, and then?

We’ll talk talk and walk walk.
But tomorrow’s coffee is on me

Ammm.. That we’ll see.

Find me on facebook | E-mail me @ sourish.sengupta@hotmail.com
Please do share & like, if you do 'like' my stuff

No comments:

Post a Comment