Saturday 17 January 2015

Teenage Crush



Dedicated to my crush, if you're reading this i.e

When I wish for to love you,
I feel as if I’m cutting the very branch I’m resting on.
I’m cutting the little onion as if it isn’t going to make me cry.
I walk along the dry beach when the waters all gone,
It is when it gushes back and comes through.
So this is how I feel when I wish for to love you.

When I wish for to see you,
I don’t know for how long I have been stalking you.
For a while I guess, actually all the time.
It’s when I write foolish stuff that doesn’t at all rhyme.
I’ve fallen for you all over again anew.
Just when I wish for to see you.

When I wish for to touch you,
The lost me feels something hard emitting light.
It’s when I realize it’s the facebook screen I touch in the night.
I scribble poems about you,
None of them makes sense, maybe one or two.
So I hide them and write anew,

Just when I wish for to touch you.

email me @ sourish.sengupta@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment